[OpenID board] Wiki move timeline?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 01:30:56 UTC 2008

That's a great idea. David Fuelling and I went through and moved a bunch of
the content. You can see our progress here:
http://openid.pbwiki.com/browse/#view=ViewAllPages

It doesn't seem useful to move all the pages, since there's a lot of cruft
and out-dated materials. Therefore, your suggestion for setting up the
old-wiki subdomain makes a lot of sense.

+1 on that. David, you're an admin of the PBWiki, so whenever you're ready
you can flip the switch.

Chris