[OpenID board] Wiki move timeline?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 01:12:26 UTC 2008

I propose that we complete the wiki move no later than Dec 31, if not
immediately.
Personally I feel like having two wikis going on simultaneously creates
confusion and leads to duplicated work; the PBWiki, while imperfect, is
light years better in certain respects than the current solution.

What's remaining is for the wiki.openid.net CNAME to be switched to point to
openid.pbwiki.com at which point one of the wiki admins can go in and
complete the custom domain setup.

Chris

--
Chris Messina