[OpenID board] Voting validation & wording

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Thu Dec 11 17:28:47 UTC 2008

I agree that we should have validation of voting.  When I went to
vote, I wondered about the same thing as Chris in terms of what
happens if I voted for either people instead of seven.  Maybe just a
counter at the top showing the number you ticked off?  I had to pull
up a text editor to figure out how I was voting.

--David