[OpenID board] Trademark problem?

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Tue Dec 2 20:34:49 UTC 2008

On 12/02/2008 10:25 PM, Chris Messina:
> Frankly I think the private list should be used as a last resort, if
> not banished altogether.
>
> I'm fed up with private back-door conversations with the "open" ID
> foundation.

+1

There are certainly circumstances where privacy is required, but that's
the extreme, it shouldn't be the norm. I've got the feeling as well,
that too much is happening on private lists, out of the public, starting
from the dealings with the web sites, infrastructure, finances,
decisions up to issues like this. I hope that this will change with the
new board and this is reflected by the votes of the community (members).

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390