[OpenID board] Changing board meetings ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Fri Aug 29 00:38:30 UTC 2008

During today's board call it was clarified that the Executive
Committee had already been created in May 2008:

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dg3mt5r8_29hh87mxhc

thus eliminating the need to create it again.  As such, the Chair,
Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Executive Director and one community
representative (at this time this is Mike Jones) will be the Executive
Committee until elections in the next month or so.  What's amazing is
that most of the board didn't recall this and *I* certainly didn't and
I seconded the motion creating it.  Either way, apologies to everyone
for the confusion.

In addition, we agreed that the Executive Committee would continue to
meet every two weeks until elections and that the full board would
meet every 6 weeks.  I'm assuming that this starts this week and that
the next Executive Committee meeting will be on 9/11/2008 and the next
full board meeting will be on 10/9/2008.  Please correct me if I've
done the math wrong there.

FYI,

- Scott