[OpenID board] Proposed reciprocity election additions to IPR Contribution Agreements

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 28 17:37:04 UTC 2008

In July we discussed adding the reciprocity election language that is in our retrospective IPR contribution agreement to the contribution agreement for working groups.  These versions (redline and clean) that were produced by David Daggett add that language to our existing agreements.

I'd like for us to consider adopting these changes during the board meeting following today's.

                                                                Cheers,