[OpenID board] FW: [OpenID] OSIS I4 OpenID Interop Call for Participation

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 26 16:20:03 UTC 2008

Dear board,

I wanted to make sure you saw the call for participation for OpenID interop participants below.  John Bradley has been doing fantastic work putting up test endpoints and writing test descriptions for specific key OpenID features, including security-related features.  Please encourage others you know who have important OpenID OP or RP implementations to also participate.

                                                                Thanks,
                                                                -- Mike