[OpenID board] Executive committee ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Mon Aug 25 20:40:34 UTC 2008

On the 8/14/2008 board call, we voted to create an executive committee
that would work closely with the ED to help manage day-to-day
operations so we don't need to have the entire board involved in every
decision every two weeks.  This committee is empowered to make
decisions non-strategic in scope with the goal of executing on the
vision/mission of the OIDF.  In addition, this committee will also
have a secondary role of "Board Development" which will be focused on
identifying and encouraging new corporate or community members to
participate in the OIDF.

We also agreed that the executive committee would be comprised of 5
members of which Johannes was nominated to serve.  This note is to ask
if anyone else on the board is interested in serving as an executive
committee member or if you'd like to nominate someone.  If we don't
receive any nominations, as per our discussion on the call, we'll
default to the existing officers of the OIDF: Scott, David, Dick and
Martin.