[OpenID board] Final Agenda for 8/14/2008 ...

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Sat Aug 16 01:29:02 UTC 2008

Nat, I'm not the Secretary (Martin Atkins is) but Mart was on vacation so I
took them for this meeting. Our standard procedure is to post them to the
board's private list after the meeting (which I did) and then have the
approved by the board before posting to the public list.

I'll deter to Scott about whether he could post the notes to the public list
before approval.

=Drummond