[OpenID board] OpenID Argentina Chapter

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Aug 7 22:51:22 UTC 2008

Dear Antonio, Marcelo, Viviana, Fernando and Natalia,

Congratulations and welcome OpenID Argentina as an officially recognized
local chapter of the OpenID Foundation.

Your chapter is now in the official list at
http://openid.net/foundation/chapters/

Our best wishes to OpenID in South America!

Best regards,

-Snorri

> Subject: [OpenID board] OpenID Argentina Chapter
>

> Dear Board of the OpenID Foundation,
>

> Please find below the registration information for Argentine Chapter:
>

> a) The organizers: Marcelo L. Vallejos, Viviana I. Henn, Fernando A.
Olmedo