[OpenID board] openid.sl (and slopenid.net reminder)

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Aug 7 09:14:52 UTC 2008

Hi Marv.,

"SL" like "Sierra Leone", a ccTLD of the smaller African country! :)

Congratulation and thank you for your initiative.

IMO, the OpenID.ccTLD is the best for the local chapter...
But I imagine that in this particular case it is different...

The Global OpenID TM Policy should be available in the next weeks/months...

-Snorri