[OpenID board] Plain-English writeup of IPR process

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:27:30 UTC 2008

Thanks very much. This is what I wanted as the first step to go back to my
legal counsel.
Japan has gone into so called "Golden Week", a holiday week as of today,
 and I am travelling to the U.S. for the OASIS Open conference, so please
expect about a week or so before the feedback.

Nat

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/