[OpenID board] website

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Mon Apr 21 18:45:08 UTC 2008

"Email Bill" is good but "one wiki page any of us can edit to suggest a site
issue/change" - and to which Bill and any other interested party can
subscribe - is even better.

I just looked and http://wiki.openid.net/OpenID_Website_Issues would appear
to do the trick - although there is a lot of older content on the page that
I believe has been addressed by the last site upgrade.

Maybe Bill and/or the marketing committee could clean up that page to only
list current outstanding issues with the website, then we all could use it
to list any new issues.

=Drummond

  _____