[OpenID board] Agenda for 4/10/2008 ...

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Apr 10 21:05:52 UTC 2008

Hi Dick,

To avoid exactly that in Europe and find a good solution; we have created a
governance with 3 boards;
- Board of Directors (small team)
- Advisory Board (Large companies as your corporate Board) with the council
mission
- Community Board (Representative in all European Countries)

Last Bylaw of OIDE updated on http://www.openideurope.eu/foundation/bylaws/

Cheers

-Snorri