[OpenID board] second life

Andy Powell andy.powell at eduserv.org.uk
Sat Sep 29 21:11:06 UTC 2007

Update...

Actually, I'm wrong.  Reading the comments on my own blog entry I note a
pointer to

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewer_Authentication

which includes the following comment at the end:

"Eventually, Linden Lab would like to allow Second Life identities to
integrate with OpenID. The WVA changes will make this route an easier
one to handle. With OpenID, your Second Life identity will be able to
transfer to any other applications (eg: blogs, forums, social networking
services) that wish to host OpenID capabilities in their services. It
would open the possibility of logging into separate virtual worlds with
your Second Life name."

Pretty positive...

Andy
--