[OpenID board] Pleeeaaaazzzze

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Tue Oct 30 01:16:20 UTC 2007

On 29-Oct-07, at 6:30 PM, Johannes Ernst wrote:

> Can we please leave all scheduled meetings in place at all times
> and never move them?
>
> And only add additional special board meetings as needed with the
> understanding that not everybody might be able to make them on
> short notice?
>
> That's what all board have done that I've ever been on, and it
> works so much better ...

Not all boards work like that. For people that don't have much in
their life, sure that can work. For those of us that do lots of
travel, it does not work.

Seems much better to have a smaller number of meetings where most if
not all people attend, then a larger number of poorly attended
meetings where everyone does not stay on the same page.

All we did was consolidate two board meetings into one when everyone
would be available.

Moving to Wednesday was a hassle, and we should all spank Bill for
not providing more notice. :-)

-- Dick