[OpenID board] Feedback on latest drafts of OpenID IPR Policy and Process

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Wed Nov 28 15:45:07 UTC 2007

> Is the goal to rubber stamp the IPR (primarily driven by large
> vendors) or to create an IPR that protects and empowers the
> community, which we as a board represent?

The goal was to create an IPR policy that protects and empowers the
community by IIW.  I thought we were on track with that.

> I don't think there is a second chance to do the IPR.

I think if the board is committed to spend time to make this a reality
it can happen.  Dick: is there anything you can do to commit some time
to this earlier this week in hopes of making the IIW timeline a
reality?  Is there anything that Bill and I can do?

- Scott