[OpenID board] Webware 100 Press Release

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Wed May 30 16:19:13 UTC 2007

In todays age of blogging I don't see any value in a press release,
and in fact I think it would send the wrong message to the OpenID
community for people to see we had used funds and expended effort
issuing a release on something that is not all that significant.

Sxipper is in the Webware 100 and I would not dream of issuing a
release for that, nor if we won.

I do think a blogging campaign is a good idea to rally votes!

David: you were going to get the marketing comittee organized so that
activities like this could happen with the marketing group instead of
being at the board level. How is that going?

-- Dick