[OpenID board] Board Committees

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Thu May 24 19:41:45 UTC 2007

+1.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: board-bounces at openid.net [mailto:board-bounces at openid.net] On Behalf
Of Johannes Ernst
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:36 PM
To: board at openid.net
Subject: [OpenID board] Board Committees

As we charter more board committees, I think we should have a single
place that lists them, and their members, so at the very least, we
don't forget that we have a particular board committee ;-)

Mart, as the secretary, could you create (and maintain) such a
"place" on the wiki or some suitable place?

Also, I would suggest that we make it a matter of routine to have
"committee reports" at the beginning of each board call. In many
cases, there may be nothing to report from a particular committee;
but we should reserve the slot.