[OpenID board] Board Committees

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Thu May 24 19:35:34 UTC 2007

As we charter more board committees, I think we should have a single
place that lists them, and their members, so at the very least, we
don't forget that we have a particular board committee ;-)

Mart, as the secretary, could you create (and maintain) such a
"place" on the wiki or some suitable place?

Also, I would suggest that we make it a matter of routine to have
"committee reports" at the beginning of each board call. In many
cases, there may be nothing to report from a particular committee;
but we should reserve the slot.

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.