[OpenID board] Fw: ACTION NEEDED: Openid

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 06:12:34 UTC 2007

HI Everyone--

It's time to take an action, please.

1)  Please open the "Unanimous Consent form"  Print it out, Sign it, and then fax it to AterWynne.

Their fax number is: 503.226.0079

2)  Please review the draft bylaws I forwarded to you previously for issues of concern.  Specifically, review for wrong or missing elements.

Of course, please let me know if you have any questions.

cheers,
-bill