[OpenID board] Unanimous Consent form for State of Oregon

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Tue May 8 21:43:17 UTC 2007

Sorry, my bad. It's fine with me if we pursue it, as long as we are
cognizant that it will add roughly $10K annually to our budget to do this -
and it only really affect individual donations (net net: we'd better be
planning to receive $10K in annual individual donations or it's not
cost-justified, since corporate donors can expense a 501c4 or 501c6
contribution just as easily).

=Drummond

  _____