[OpenID board] Unanimous Consent form for State of Oregon

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 20:54:56 UTC 2007

I have the same understanding as Artur and David.  There was a brief moment in the discussion of this issue sometime ago when if was up in the air, but I have the recollection that we all agreed and our attorneys solidly supported the conclusion/decision that we were right to take the harder 501(c)(3) path.

cheers,
-bill