[OpenID board] Unanimous Consent form for State of Oregon

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 20:49:58 UTC 2007

Thanks Mart--

First, I will confirm this with our attorneys, but it is my understanding that the second clause is requiring that once we've all signed and filed the Articles of Incorporation with the State of Oregon, then it is your responsibility to include copies of those filed documents in our "minute book" which in our case is the wiki minutes we post.

Second, signatures can be submitted by fax and electronically as well as in person and via snail mail...

cheers,
-bill