[OpenID board] Unanimous Consent form for State of Oregon

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Tue May 8 20:11:05 UTC 2007

As was mine.

--David

________________________________

From: board-bounces at openid.net [mailto:board-bounces at openid.net] On
Behalf Of Artur Bergman
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 12:29 PM
To: board at openid.net
Subject: Re: [OpenID board] Unanimous Consent form for State of Oregon

On May 8, 2007, at 12:27 PM, Drummond Reed wrote:

	Bill, my only comment is that section 4 current reads as
follows:

	RESOLVED, that the officers of the Corporation are hereby
authorized to apply on behalf of the Corporation for tax exemption under
Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and for all other
applicable federal, state, regional and local tax exemptions and
benefits.

	I thought that we had agreed that we were not pursuing 501c3
status. I can understand leaving this provision in in case we MIGHT want
to do so in the future, but would seem better to rephrase it as:

My understanding was that we were pursuing 501c3 status.

Artur