[OpenID board] Unanimous Consent form for State of Oregon

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Tue May 8 19:27:11 UTC 2007

Bill, my only comment is that section 4 current reads as follows:

RESOLVED, that the officers of the Corporation are hereby authorized to
apply on behalf of the Corporation for tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3)
of the Internal Revenue Code, and for all other applicable federal, state,
regional and local tax exemptions and benefits.

I thought that we had agreed that we were not pursuing 501c3 status. I can
understand leaving this provision in in case we MIGHT want to do so in the
future, but would seem better to rephrase it as:

RESOLVED, that the officers of the Corporation are hereby authorized to
apply on behalf of the Corporation for tax exemption under the appropriate
sections of the Internal Revenue Code, and for all other applicable federal,
state, regional and local tax exemptions and benefits.

=Drummond

  _____