[OpenID board] Schedule of Meetings

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 20:17:43 UTC 2007

As noted in the meeting we just had, I'm probably the most "awkward"
when it comes to meeting times both due to my timezone disparity and the
fact that I can't do this on my employer's time. So here are my limitations!

(Although currently the US is on DST and the UK is not, as of the 25th
March we'll be on DST too so I'll just assume we're both on DST for the
purpose of this...)

Basically, I get in from work at 10:30 PDT and effectively go to bed at
15:00 PDT. The 12:00 meetings have been quite convenient for me since
they come in at 20:00 here.

So I'm potentially available between 10:30 and 14:00 PDT for hour-long
meetings, though Tuesday and Wednesday are potentially difficult due to
another commitment which fluctuates between those two days.

I realise that this doesn't give much to work with, but hopefully we can
find something workable during these hours. Obviously I'd prefer not to
be right on the extremes of those times, but I can do it if that's the
only way it can work for other people.