[OpenID board] Update: Agenda 3/15/2007 ...

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Thu Mar 15 03:09:45 UTC 2007

Hi Everybody,

Here is the updated agenda after receiving everyone's comments:

* Agenda *
----------
* Approve last weeks meeting notes

* Meeting time discussion?  --> push off to list

* IPR discussion - Scott & Bill update

* OpenID Europe and how we work with other advocacy/foundation groups abroad

* Trademark discussion ... More specifically:

1. the principle of identifying a set of specifications by the name
"OpenID", and disallowing the use of "OpenID" for specifications that
are not part of that set (perhaps there is a way of calling them
"proposed" or "built on top of ..." or something like it)
2. the need for a process by which the set of specifications by the
name "OpenID" gets established and administered over time (e.g. add
specifications to the set, upgrade specifications in the set,
obsolete specifications)
3. the need for a similar policy page as Mozilla's that I referred to
above that clearly sets out our policy.

* Foundation organization - Discuss Dick's note

* Discussion on bounty awards: lots of discussion coming in to the bounty
list about the status of this. - Scott

Looking forward to the call for tomorrow,

- Scott