[OpenID board] Agenda for 3/15/2007 meeting ...

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 08:10:04 UTC 2007

Scott Kveton wrote:
> Do we have minutes from last week's call?

I'll have the minutes ready in a few minutes -- sorry for slacking on
that... completely slipped my mind this week.

In looking over my notes I'm reminded that we were discussing frequency
and schedule of meetings, and the possibility of moving the meeting to a
different day/time since the attendance has been waning for whatever reason.

Might be a good idea to both discuss that here on the mailing list — for
the benefit of those who can't make the meeting! — and briefly revisit
it on the call as well.

As I noted on the call, I unfortunately don't have a lot of flexibility
as to times because my employer isn't involved — so I can't regularly
make the call during office hours — and of course I'm several hours
ahead timezone-wise so I can't get much later than we've already been
having it.

(I note that now the call's going to be at 7pm UTC rather than 8pm UTC
as it was previously. This isn't a real biggie since we'll be on BST
(UTC+1) here in a couple of weeks anyway.)