[OpenID board] Informations about the European Foundation

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Wed Mar 14 01:18:27 UTC 2007

Sebastien,

I wanted to add to Scott's note thanking you for translating this document
and forwarding it to us so we can accelerate the conversation between the
European Foundation what we have been creating with the OpenID Foundation.

Just to clarify, the goal of the OpenID Foundation was never to be
U.S.-centric, but to help give a formal legal standing to the OpenID
community worldwide. It is wonderfully healthy to see different
OpenID-supporting organizations forming in different parts of the world; it
shows that OpenID is as open and global as the Internet itself.

Thank you again for the introduction, and I look forward to working with the
European Foundation to help create the OpenID infrastructure we all would
like to see develop globally.

=Drummond