[OpenID board] FW: Question about submissions to the OpenID Directory

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 20:03:39 UTC 2007

Scott Kveton wrote:
> This isn't all of them either ... There are two in Europe and I'm sure more
> to follow.  This should be a topic of discussion for the next board meeting.

I've been contacted by someone on behalf of some folks in France that
are trying to put together a Europe foundation. I'm not sure if this is
one of the two you're mentioning here. He's offered to help us
coordinate with them since they don't speak English. I've asked for a
summary of what their goals are and where they're currently at which
I'll hopefully be able to share in the meeting on Thursday.