[OpenID board] Agenda for 3/8/2007 meeting ...

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Tue Mar 6 21:58:37 UTC 2007

You unfortunately will be able to attend this week? ;-) That'd be
very unfortunate indeed ;-)

Re agenda, I think we identified the business model for the
foundation (e.g. membership etc.) as being on the critical path for
making progress. I'd very much like to see us get further along there
in the call on Thursday ...

On Mar 6, 2007, at 13:53, Recordon, David wrote:

> I unfortunately will be able to attend this week.  Also to note, we
> are
> past our six weeks that we originally set out for weekly meetings.
> Would like to add to the agenda a conversation around meeting
> frequency.
>
> --David

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.