[OpenID board] Next call

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Jun 1 05:42:54 UTC 2007

My only conflict at present is the 28th (Catalyst), though I may still be
able to make it.

As with Dick, it's not so much frequency as travel schedule: on certain
trips, it can be hard to schedule around.

I do agree that bi-weekly will add emphasis to each meeting; let's go there
as soon as we finish getting fully set up.

=Drummond