[OpenID board] policies and procedures addition

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Thu Jul 5 17:13:17 UTC 2007

Bill, can I suggest that we use one and only one way of sharing
documents ... e.g. I can't access this document and I don't really
want to find out how to solve this, in particular because it seems to
involve yet another username and password.

What about simply creating a new version of the P&P document in SVN
on OpenID.net, like the current version?