[OpenID board] FW: [Community] STEWARDS: Please answer shortsurvey for your WorkingGroup

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Tue Feb 27 05:15:16 UTC 2007

Yes, David, please do - IC is trying to get all these in before their next
call at 9AM Wed.

For the OpenID Working Group, it strikes me that the answers to all
questions except #9 are No, with the possible exception of #1 and #2,
because OpenID might still want IC to provide an IC-specific mailing list
and wiki (thought I can't really think what these would be used for right
now).

=Drummond

  _____