[OpenID board] Can't make the call this Thursday

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Wed Feb 14 19:46:28 UTC 2007

Hi Everybody,

> I can do Friday if we want to do a call that day, but I look to Bill or Scott
> to drive whether we have one or not.

Its already Wednesday and folks are having conflicts with tomorrow's call.
I'm out all of Friday and can't make the call and I'd hate to try and
schedule a call for during the week.  Let's just push back to next week.

Are there things we can be doing right now via the mailing list to get us
prepared for our call next Thursday?  I'd love to be able to hammer out
by-law details, other procedures, etc during that call after discussions
here on this list.

- Scott