[OpenID board] Can't make the call this Thursday

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 20:57:36 UTC 2007

Is there another time earlier on Thursday that would work for everyone... say 8am or 9am pacific or similarly, an early time on Friday the 16th that might work.  Given, it's Friday, I would urge that we not ask Martin to meet later than 8am or 9am for obvious reasons.

-bill

Martin Atkins <mart at degeneration.co.uk> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm sorry for the late notice — I got late notice on this myself,
annoyingly — but I'm almost certainly unable to make the call on
Thursday due to a prior commitment that's been moved into conflict with
it and which I can't reschedule.