[OpenID board] Board Policies & Procedures

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Sun Feb 11 23:58:41 UTC 2007

Attached my first draft of what I think our current policies and
procedures are.

If you disagree with anything in this draft, please use Revision
Marks to make changes to the document, and send it back to me,
preferably before the end of business on Wednesday.

I will harmonize it suitably, and hopefully have an updated draft by
the board call on Thursday.

Once adopted, I would think this should get checked into openid SVN
in some suitable place (say /website/board/p-and-p/) and revision-
controlled there.

This is OpenOffice format, hope that works for everybody. (note: on
the Mac, use NeoOffice ...)