[OpenID board] Agenda for 12/20/2007 ...

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 00:31:09 UTC 2007

11am was my understanding, too.  I lost track of Drummond's call conflict.  Given that we have a lot to discuss, I hope we can start at 11am so that we have a full hour at least.  And I'm hoping also that Drummond can be on the call by 11:30am.  I sent out the call info for 11am as well.

cheers,
-bill