[OpenID board] Agenda for 12/20/2007 ...

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 00:01:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

One other piece of business that can be dealt with separate from the call.  The IRS Form 1023 is finally at the point of completion.  One thing I had not previously understood to be required for each of the directors is a brief form of the resume (I think this is known as a CV - Curriculum Vitae) in the U.K.  which is tantamount to a statement of the qualifications of each Board member.

If you individually could please send me something you feel is a solid, succinct reflection of your background, that will facilitate getting this form finally out the door.

cheers,
-bill