[OpenID board] next meeting

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 18:12:57 UTC 2007

Dick Hardt wrote:
> I'm good for both Thursdays for a call.
>
> The noon time is not the most convenient time (I like to eat lunch)
>
> Would people be ok with moving the calls to 11AM PST? A little
> earlier for Martin and let's us west coast people eat lunch.
>
> (we don't need to move the time right away, but if people are ok with
> it, then sooner is better!)

That'd work out as 7pm for me, which should be fine most of the time.

If this arrangement continues through to March, though, I may end up
being a little late during the four weeks when you guys are on daylight
savings time but I'm not, as I tend to arrive home from work at 6pm at
the earliest. It's not an insurmountable problem (I'll just dial in
maybe 5-10min late), but I figured I'd point this out now while I'm
thinking about it.