[OpenID board] next meeting

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Wed Dec 12 00:35:14 UTC 2007

> We should be able to get that done and approved by the end of the
> year I hope!


> I'm good for a meeting this week and next week. Next week hopefully
> we would have the IPR ready to approve, given current status unlikely
> we will have it for this Thursday. Unless there is other pressing
> business, perhaps we should postpone meeting this week to next week?
> Scott: are you thinking the first meeting in the New Year would be
> January 3rd? I think we should look at some planning for what we want
> to happen in Q1 for the year so that we have some objectives to
> complete and Bill has clear direction. A budget would fall out of that.

In light of pending IPR finalization and the need to scope out goals
for Q1, I think it makes sense to do a call on 12/13 and 12/20.  We
can get a good feel for Q1 goals during this weeks call and then
formalize (and approve?) them during the 12/20 meeting along
(hopefully) with the IPR.

- Scott

More information about the board mailing list