[OpenID board] next meeting

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 19:21:33 UTC 2007

+1

We are in such a good spot and we simply have to finish the IPR very very quickly (including a brief period for community comment) because IMO it is the right thing to do for OpenID technology and for the entire community of web2.0 companies, fans, champions, developers, website operators and numerous major companies lined up to support OpenID and the Foundation.

BTW, Martin long ago requested we postpone the next meeting until the 20th.

-bill