[OpenID board] Committees on the wiki

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 21:02:10 UTC 2007

Martin Atkins wrote:
> Johannes Ernst wrote:
>> Could somebody in the know update this?
>>
>> http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/OpenID_Foundation/Committees
>>
>> I learned today on the call that I'm not one of the people in the know
>> ;-) I'd like to delegate my knowing to that page ;-)
>>

> I suggest that we set aside some time in the meeting today to straighten
> this all out. It shouldn't take too long to figure out who is on which
> committee and actually vote on it to make it official. I'll then publish
> the definitive info in the minutes and update the Committees page on the
> wiki.

Per the discussion on the call, I've now updated this page. I'd like to
invite the respective committee chairs (or indeed, anyone else) to write
a suitable short description of their committee under the appropriate
heading. I've had a stab at some of them, but the members of each
committee presumably know best what its goals and responsibilities are.