[OpenID board] Agenda for 8/16/2007 ...

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 18:17:02 UTC 2007

Hi Johannes--

Here's a consolidated version of the recommendation on "Board Composition."

The idea was to discuss the proposal via email, make comments about additions, changes, and deletions that may be deemed necessary and then make a formal motion to accept or to reject the proposal and see if it is seconded.  I would assume that the discussion phase would reveal what may be missing.

cheers,
-bill