[OpenID board] Next Call?

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 18:10:33 UTC 2007

Gabe Wachob wrote:
> First, +1 to Scott staying on the board, of course!
>

> I’m not typically participating on board calls, but its come to my
> attention that some discussion bout IPR **has** been happening on the
> board calls (no minutes, so it’s hard to tell!). Is there a board call
> this week – I’ll try to be there, if so. Can someone resend the details?

Talking of minutes: we keep forgetting to approve the minutes in the
board calls (or, at least, they've been approved in my absense but
no-one has told me!)

Has anyone got any objection to me publishing all of the draft minutes
to date as final versions on the wiki? [1]

Also, did anyone write up any minutes for last Thursday's call that I
missed?

[1] (someone will need to fix the OpenID/Yadis plugin on the wiki so
that I can actually log in, though!)