[OpenID board] Moving on ...

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Mon Apr 30 13:25:51 UTC 2007

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to give the board a heads up that as of Friday, I have moved on
from JanRain:

http://kveton.com/blog/?p=247

Although the change in employment, I am absolutely and utterly passionate
about OpenID.  In addition, I'd feel really bummed if I didn't at least help
get the foundation on its feet.

I'd really like to continue on in my capacity as chair of the board for the
OIDF but would completely understand if that's not possible.  I have full
support of the JanRain team on my continued participation in the foundation.

However, if the board prefers I will relinquish my role.  I would completely
understand.

Thanks everybody and if you're in Vegas for Mix '07 I'd love to catch up and
get some work done on this foundation! :-)

Let me know,

- Scott