[OpenID board] Having a call today?

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 17:54:14 UTC 2007

Thanks David--

The Ater/Wynne guys have a copy of the latest effort I put together.  If we feel comfortable at this point because of the lack of community objection to the bylaws, then I'd like to ask the attorneys to craft what we've got into an official document that could be part of the articles of incorporation.  I could do that this afternoon.

cheers,
-bill