[OpenID board] [SPAM] Re: IPR Policy and Process Proposal

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Tue Apr 24 16:23:35 UTC 2007

On Apr 23, 2007, at 22:12, Bill Washburn wrote:
> I feel you are asking a very reasonable question about how to
> proceed with crafting and distributing a "plain English version" of
> the IPR policy when everything is more of less complete.

I think I'm asking for both. As everybody knows, I firmly reside in
the "light-weight but powerful" camp, whether that be protocols or
legalese ;-) It may be nobody knows how to make it have less weight
(including myself), but that doesn't mean nobody should raise the
question of whether there is a way to do that.

Cheers,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.