[OpenID board] May 10th Meeting

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Tue Apr 24 07:59:36 UTC 2007

Yes, I brought up the May 10th meeting as I knew about half of the board would be in München at the time.  I would propose we do not change any of the other meetings at this time.

If we keep the May 10th meeting I will be unable to attend, though if it works for everyone else, I would encourage it be had.